Thursday, May 1, 2008

Playgroup at Central Market

Larson just said, "This is me and all my friends"
Tyson, Paul, Claire, Larson, & Austin
Our playgroup is awesome thanks to our friend Paige! She takes us different places and today we experienced Central Market for the first time. This is a very "Austin like" market and it has a full chef eatery with a huge outdoor sitting area and playground. It is so nice to visit with my friends and watch our little ones having fun.

Logan was there of course but he was happy being held. He may try the play scape next time, he told me.




3 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

I think the only thing I heard come out of Logan's mouth was laughing. He's so cute. And it was a fun day. I love central market.

Kelly said...

What a sweet picture of Logan. I thought that sounded like an excellent playgroup idea.

Conni said...

Everytime I'm with 'baby' Logan as Claire calls him, he is a sweetheart, not a peep!

What does that first photo say about Claire? Either more girls need to come to playgroup, or I need to have a talk with her! She looks pretty happy.