Monday, December 22, 2008

Church Christmas Breakfast

I love that our church "Christmas Party" is a breakfast. There are just so many planned activities for the nights in December. We have a breakfast, sing some songs, listen to the kids sing and watch a little nativity.
Larson was the cutest little wise man ever! Here goes our typical Larson story: They called for the children to go get in costumes and I was talking to a friend. I said that I had better go get Larson but I looked up and he seriously was in a full on panicked run to the dressing room so that he would not miss out. Does he really love everything in life that much?? It is hard to describe how serious he took this little role of a wise man. Once again just cracked me up. One of the other wisemen had two black eyes. He must of been high jacked on the way to Bethlehem. r

No comments: