Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally Over

Jordan's One Act play seemed to me like she had been in this thing for a year at least. They finally had their competition and performed for their own school and even threw in a couple of parties.
I know that it looks like they performed ZOMBIE ISLAND but they really did the Terrezin Promise. If you are looking for an uplifting play to see, don't go to this one. They were children in a Nazi camp and some of them were even dying. I have never seen a more somber play in my life. However, she loved seriously every minute of it. They did not take home a top finishing trophy but they did get best lead actress and honorable mention for best lead actor. How did they not place??? I don't know.
I'm just looking forward to spring Musical, Willie Wonka so that we can add some fun and color to the drama dept.

No comments: