Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What Do the Roberts Do...

when they have a week off at Thanksgiving???

get help decorating for Christmas????!!

go to downtown parade where you give new toys for kids

Make Funnel Cakes!!!!

Attempt Christmas card pictures. Notice the crying baby crawling away. Always a dreaded moment at the mention of kids its time to take Christmas pictures.

We had a good week off, I am not sure how relaxing it was but is it ever going to be that way with 4 kids at home???
I got to go see Twilight followed by Tom taking Jordan and Gemma to see it.
We had dinner at our local pizza place, ice cream at Cups N Cones, celebrated Thanksgiving with Uncle Chris and I got to do a little black Friday shopping!

6 comments:

Conni said...

Looks so fun! I can't wait to see your Christmas picture. They always turn out great. Our vacations sound a lot alike, lots of cleaning and food prep. I'm trying to convince myself I like doing those things! I actually went out on Black Friday too. I haven't for a couple of years. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. :) Miss you guys too! COME TO VISIT US!!

It's Been a Day! said...

sounds like it was a productive week. i love the gold on your tree. very pretty. i'm a little nervous at our christmas card picture attempt! i love the outfits on your kids. glad you were able to enjoy so many fun things this last week!

Hildie said...

You know how to make funnel cakes???? Those are my favorite thing ever!!!!

Lonna said...

That does sound like a busy week, as well as fun fun fun. I love the clothes that you picked out for your kids to wear in the Christmas photos.

And what a brave woman you are to do the black Friday shopping. I hope that you were able to find some great gifts and deals.

Shana said...

I'm with Jennie. Please teach us how to make funnel cakes!

The Roberts said...

Girls,
Making the funnel cakes was the most rediculously (not sure that is a word) easy thing to do and they really were like the carnival ones.