Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2


Larson woke up and made a special breakfast for everyone. He had the table set at each place. The main course was oranges, bananas, and cherry tomatoes with yogurt. He had toast with peanut butter. Syrup just in case and water for all.
I love the beach!
It makes all of my babies sleep.
Then hes energized and ready for more.


No other place that I would rather be with my family just having fun and relaxing on a beach.
Larson trying out a new sport.
Dinner with the Jackson side of the family.
Aunt Mary with cousin Patty.
Dick, Phillip, Tom, young Fred,
Chris, Grampy, and Fred
Christy, Buddy, Patty, Aunt Carla, and Mary
Nothing sweeter than siblings loving on each other.



and cousins too!

Logan has a new best friend, his cousin Pierce. We love the way he says his name. We ask him to say it all the time.
The funny thing for me is that 22 years ago here on Hilton Head, I was the one always holding Pierce. Now he is holding my baby. So Sweet!

No comments: