Friday, June 3, 2011

One Week into 14

New Hair
She has traded in flat for heels.
Its the only way to make her look taller for now.
New clothes with Dads approval
Highlights

First church dance.
Kind of look differently at these boys she has been growing up with when they have their hand on her back and holding hands dancing.
I'm just saying...
A few changes but our same sweet Jordan
I have had so much fun with her. I always remind her that Im not her best friend Im your Mom but inside I know we are BFF's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up Jordan is! She is absolutely beautiful and I love her hair and heels!
Love Ash

Tracey said...

Jordan looked so cute in her dress today! I love that she was rockin' her heels too. I hope that someday I get a teenager as lovely as Jordan.