Friday, July 15, 2011

Animal Kingdom

This picture was taken at the end of the day and yes, we were all 100% wet getting to the car but at least we didnt have the rain the entire day. This is what we had:
All the above people got into Animal Kingdom free as guest of a Disney Cast member. How awesome is that? My sister Kathe is good friends with them.
Lion King show. Have seen it probably 10 times and would see it 10 more times! I knew right where to seat Larson thinking that he would get picked to be in the show. He did and I was really excited ...... right up to the part when I realized he wanted to do it but was probably just a little too cool to be doing something like that. Oh no, our Larson is growing up. I hope he doesnt lose his zest and flair for life!

Little guys have to stay back. This left Logan crying hysterically and Larson counting his blessings that he was just too short to ride.
Mount Everest:
This is the ride that made the decision which park we would go to. The last time we came to Animal Kingdom they did not have it.
A great roller coaster. Totally loved just wish my body would love it as much. The kids, Aunt Char, and Aunt Kathe ran to get back on it but I opted out as I did not want to start feeling bad.
Logan and Mom just got off of the Kahli Water Rapids. Guess what?? We were the ones to go under the waterfall. Nothing like having your clothes on and completely soaked. Logan looooved it! He really wanted to ride again.
This picture represents all my luggage that I brought on my trip. I must really learn the art of packing less!
The Safari.
Such a cool ride and you get a different experience each time you ride.

Sean with his girlfriend Ashly joined us in the afternoon.


The Dinosaur ride: I went on it about 4 times too many but Jackson loved it.





This is the part where we terrorized Logan. This is one of those 4d movies where things squirt you and bugs run under your seats. He was really ready to get out of there.

So we ended our day by trying to wait out some rain. That wasn't going to happen so we all made a dash for the car. Its not that we were trying not to get wet, that was already accomplished for us, just the sooner we got to the hotel, the sooner we could get into dry clothes.
We had such a fun day. So glad that Aunt Kathe and Char could be with us. We wished that Aunt Jackie could be with us and Daddy.
Mount Everest: CHECK

No comments: