Thursday, July 7, 2011

Girls Night Out at Epcot

Only one place that you can be in so many countries at one time...
EPCOT
Caroline and Kristin treated me out to a girls night. What a great place to be. I dont normally have GNO at places like this.
China
We started off by riding Fast Track. I liked it allot. My first time. Felt bad that I was out doing stuff like this while leaving the kids behind.
Mexico
Hard to explain how cool it was just being with the girls and having a very casual dinner, walking around the countries, enjoying the beautiful night and each other.
I can remember the EPCOT fireworks from way back when I was a little girl. They are one of the best displays. Unique with the countries lighting up all around.
Thanks Kristin and Caroline!!!
Didnt want the night to end but...
we are girls with things to do and places to be.

No comments: