Friday, July 1, 2011

Hanging out at North Forest Beach


Last beach day with all of the Roberts
Our little guy just explores until he has to sleep.

and then he explores some more.



kids loved having so many cousins around
Sorry Jennifer if I embarrass you but look at that 2 baby mommy body. Thats impressive!!!
Coligny Plaza was only a few blocks from the beach house. We walked down and let the kids buy some trinkets. Jordan bought me a ring that has the letters of all of our first names on it for our anniversary. My favorite souvenir from this trip.
We had Walker with us. He is a second cousin and lives in Birmingham, Alabama. He just fits in as our 5th child.
Look at the tiny turtle that Jordan is holding.
This was a great last day as most of the Roberts family will be leaving tomorrow. A wonderful week on Hilton Head. Thank you Grampy for bringing us all to this place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Forest Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane