Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jordan & Dirtbiking (all in the same sentence)

This is Allie in the front, one of Jordan's cross country team mates.  She is a sweet girl and has been a good friend with Jordan this year.
What I love about their relationship is that Allie's parents have a ranch and on that ranch they have tons to do, even dirt biking.
Being friends with Allie takes Jordan out of her comfort zone a little but she loves it!!!



When Jordan told me they were dirt biking I of course was like, Jordan you have never done that before in your life.  I just hoped that she would come back in one piece.  Apparently she handled the bike just fine and even did a jump!
This was Allies birthday celebration.  They spent the entire day and night at the ranch.  It was cooler than expected so no swimming but they made up for it with golf cart tag, dirt biking, animals, and a big bon fire for marshmellows of course.
I love that Jordan has so many great friends.  I never worry about what any of them are doing.  I know that they are having a great time!
Jordan's friends are soooooo diverse.   I just think that is the coolest thing ever.
She can go with her friends dirt biking to shopping all day with just about anything in between.  Out of every single close friend that Jordan has in High School, they each have their own specialties.  Its not like they are all cheerleaders or all in the musical.  They each are so unique!
What they all have in common is being good friends to each other !

No comments: