Friday, April 26, 2013

Vegas Getaway


First things first:  straight to Kelly to let him do his magic.  Going to his salon is the biggest splurge that I do in life.  I leave his salon feeling like I have been at a day spa for the entire day.

Relaxing at the Pallazo

 First night out.

I love the Palazzo and Venetian hotels.  The rooms are amazing and the entire hotel so beautiful.


 Char introduced us to the fishing Amazon game.  Fun trying to catch the big one.


Amazing weather for the pool!

 So fun to have date after date!

Anyone that knows me, knows I love Vegas.
With shopping like this I am sure it will stay on my travel list.
 Tom leaves the shopping to the girls.

We decided one night to just go see if we could get tickets.  We didnt even get dressed up.
Didnt think that we would be at meet and greets and on front row.
I was texting and sending pictures to Jordan with the chance she would never speak to me again.
At least I got her this cool picture!

Great concert.  Only 60 people in a very intimate show.

Im sure he hates taking pictures with everyone.
We had so much fun and really enjoyed the night.
My sorry to everyone!
I missed my flight home.  This wasnt a good thing and certainly not on purpose.

While we were away, these were the reassuring pictures we would get from the kids.
We are such proud parents!

 We will keep all of them.  They always do a good job while we are gone and a sweet welcome home!

No comments: