Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Christmas Ready


Memories from when I was a little girl have stayed strong when it comes to my house decorated at Christmas.  My Mom was very crafty and she didnt  leave one space not sparkled with Christmas.  I remember sitting in our living room with all the room lights off and just the Christmas lights on.  It was so magical to me.
It takes a while for me to get all decorated but then it is so nice to turn off the lights and just sit with all the Christmas lights on.





This is a favorite of mine.  Saw this tree many years ago in a Pottery Barn magazine.  Stole the idea and have loved it every year.  Filled with photos of our families memories from the year.


 Santa is one of our latest additions.  He is the cutest thing ever and makes me so happy walking by him.



We have a few nativities but I love the placement of this one.  When you walk in you can see the bright light shinning on it.


 We are ready to enjoy the Christmas season.

No comments: