Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Senior Cross Country Banquet

Niki, Aaron, Jordan, Zameer, and Corrine
VHS seniors

As tradition goes, they each get a brick with their name on it to be placed at the beginning of the cross country trail at Vandegrift.
All the girls




The best friendships ever were made through cross country!

We love Sydney

 As I watched yet another event come to an end in her Senior year, I just sat and watched with a very  v full heart. I could not be more proud of this girl.
The 4 years went very fast.
Cross Country will always have a huge part of Jordan's and my heart.  I started her out on a hard path and it wasnt easy but we did it together and the experiences that came from it was far beyond my thoughts.
I had an idea that became something life altering.

No comments: