Friday, September 11, 2015

Lindsey & Andrew Say I Do


From the moment you walked up to the door, you knew this was going to be the cutest bridal shower ever.

Kelly Larson has been a very good friend to me since I moved to Austin.  Her daughter Lindsey is getting married.  Such a sweet girl and family.  I served in the young womens at church while Lindsey was in there.  She was a young woman that chose the right and I knew this would be a special day for her.
Kelly is incredible especially with entertaining. 



 I loved every special touch.



 Kelly and Lindsey did color coordinate for the affair but the rest of us just came as is and we all matched!  Haha.
Could not be happier for the Larson family and Lindsey.  George was the right one for Lindsey. Lindsey was the right one for George.
(my favorite part of the shower was a video of George being interviewed.  He had to tell stories and answer questions about Lindsey.  It was so incredibly sweet to hear his answers.  They were made for each other!)

No comments: