Saturday, February 23, 2008

Aunt Char Comes to Save the Day


Aunt Char surprised us with a visit just two weeks after going home last. Boy, how just knowing she is coming can lift our spirits so much. We love her and appreciate all the help that she gives to us.
She is crazy but insisted on helping me with Logan at night. He usually goes to bed around 10:00 but is up from about 1am to 6am. That makes for a tough night as Aunt Char found out. After Logans first feeding, she would let me go to bed and she stayed up with the little guy.

3 comments:

Summer Adams said...

Wow, she is awesome! My mom does that for me and it is so helpful. You are lucky to have her. WHat a darling sister. I'm so glad you were able to get some sleep Buddy!!!

Conni said...

YAY for Aunt Char!! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful and caring sister. From what I know of her I can already tell she is a special person. What a blessing for you and your family. :)

The Hansen Family said...

Aunt Char is the best! When will she come to Cincinnati and spend some time with us?!