Sunday, February 10, 2008

Logan Two Weeks Old

Time goes by so quickly when they are little like this. We are two weeks into Logan being with us and I think that it is starting to feel more normal. He looks like he is bigger in this picture but he has only gained one ounce so we are still 7 oz. from being back to birth weight. The pediatrician is concerned and keeping a close eye on him but she wants us to continue with the syringe feedings until next Friday before we start to supplement with formula. Logans clothes are 0-3 month and we have to roll up the sleeves and pants. The elastic waistband does not even cling to his waist.

I am not sick anymore so I am able to do what it takes to fatten this kid up. Logan has more love coming his way than he knows what to do with. All 3 kids are very engaged with him now. It is really weird for me to just see Jordan and Jackson go pick up Logan and be so comfortable even when he is crying. They are really helping me out!

So our goal is to have Logans weight to 7lbs 6 oz. by Friday!

2 comments:

Summer Adams said...

Soooo cute! He's like Beckham, swimming in all his clothing. I finally went out and bought him some preemie stuff on clearance yesterday just so that I could find his legs :) I'm sure he'll grow out of it quick but they were so cheap I didn't care. They're great for the mean time. Logan is just darling. I can't believe 2 weeks has already passed for you g uys. So glad the kids are helpful, how fun!

Unknown said...

Logan is so cute, especially in the big clothes. You are in our prayers and we will be cheering for little logan to gain weight soon. I am glad to hear you are feeling better and that you have help!