Saturday, February 23, 2008

Larson goes to South Carolina

This was a 4am wake up call for Larson. Aunt Char and Larson had a 6am flight to Hilton Head. Larson was standing there shivering while they got checked in so Aunt Char wrapped him in her coat. He was so excited to go but made sure that he told Jackson, Jordan, and me that he would miss us. He actually had his toothbrush and swimsuit packed since the last time she was here. We will miss him but I know that he will have so much fun while he is there!

2 comments:

Summer Adams said...

Oh how fun! Charlene is such a great sister to you. I can tell she just absolutely adores you and is so cute to your family.

Conni said...

What a special Aunt. I wish she was my Aunt! I'm sure Larson had a fabulous time. I know from personal experience he LOVES her tons!