Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fire House Fun


Todays playgroup was at a local fire station. I did not tell Larson until bed last night because I knew his excitement would just about do me in. He likes to ask how many more minutes, every few seconds.

This station does not get too many calls so the firemen took so much time with the kids. They walked them through the firehouse and showed them the kitchen, workout room, and a bedroom. One firefighter put on the full gear so that the kids could see what they would look like. It can be scary looking.

I wish so much that I had a snapshot of Larsons face when they told him that he would be able to shoot the water from the hose! He looked so surprised and excited! Larson was so good and listened to what they were teaching him.

I love the Thursday playgroup. I love all the activities that we get to do. I love watching Larson have so much fun. Thank you so much Paige for always organizing.

2 comments:

Conni said...

How fun is that? These pictures are adorable. Love the red white and blue.

It's Been a Day! said...

Larson is so photogenic. He's such a poser. I love it. This was a fun event. This is one that I always enjoy because the kids just love it. Playgroup becomes fun and easy when you have fun people like you guys who come and make it a party!