Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Morning Routine

He's sitting with a little help from a wall.

He is getting so big! The infant stage is far gone! That's OK with me. I love this cuddly stage so much!

Notice the jacket and blankets?? (by the way, I love fall clothes on the kids) October is here and so is our 40 degree fluctuations in the temps most days. We started off at 58 at the school bus and ended up at 90. OK so that is only 32 degrees but regardless we always have to layer and then peel them off. I have loved and hated this double stroller all at the same time. I have loved having Larson and Logan go for runs with me. Our new routine is to run Larson to school and then Logan and I come back by ourselves. The boys are outside, we save on gas, and I get my run in! The hate part is that it is literally 60 lbs in front of me with few flat stretches. It just makes me feel so out of shape.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute.