Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Primary kids had their Sacrament program today. I was most proud of how all 3 of them were so reverent sitting up on the stand with more than 100 other kids. The boys did well with their little parts and Jordan's small solo was very good. I love the song she sang: If The Savior Stood Beside Me

This was our last Sunday with our big ward. Next Sunday we will stay Anderson Mill Ward but half of our congregation will be in a newly formed ward. I think that it will be weird to be so small but it had to be done and that only means things are progressing.


Our Cute Halloween cat that isnt so cute. He actually bit both Logan and Larson this weekend for no reason. As much as he loves and plays with the kids he still will turn around and be such a mean kitty.


Saturday night was so fun with watching the Texas and South Carolina games at the same time. Texas had a blowout and stay #1 but the Gamecocks took a loss to LSU.


Haircuts for the boys today. I dont know how we let it get so long!
Jackson just got a trim so it is hard to tell he got his cut but we took Larsons short again. I cant decide if I like his shorter or long so we get it cut and then I just let it grow out each time.




We took the kids to this fancy kids salon and they were having an anniversary celebration. The kids got popcorn and snow cones. They had jumpy tents and Larson got to go into the little gym next door. Of course he loved running wild in there. Larson dresses himself and 9 out of 10 times he matches. Today was the 1 out of 10. Tie dye and plaid hurts the eye but at least the colors matched.


Jordan going Gothic on us.

The big kids hanging out waiting on Larson to come out of the gym. About 6 months ago, I had the realization that I have different age groups in kids. I have the older 2, Larson, and the baby. It was weird to me that Jordan and Jackson were too old to be in this little gym. They did not complain and enjoyed their snow cones.


Our Saturdays start so early with Jordans 8am game each week. This game was so much fun to watch. Jordan was running the ball this week! I do not know what got into her. She was having fun. They even got a W for the books!

Jackson's game not as much fun to watch. They are trying so hard but still have not won a game. I know that it is just for fun but the boys are down a little and would love to win a game so we will look forward to next week.

This will be my statement for Logans weekend: He is becoming a wild boy and can not wait to run with his siblings!

Friday night Uncle Chris came and took Jackson and Larson to the school fall festival. They had fun but no pictures. We had a big dinner late back at the house.


Jordan had play practice. I brought the kids snacks today and just hung out to do some crowd control. It was fun to see what she had been working on for so many weeks already.
Today was hat day at school, hence the crazy hats.

Its Sunday night: Tom is in Miami for business, the kids are in bed, and that is where I should be! This was a good weekend for us.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Your kids did well on the program. Jordan sang so nicely!

It's Been a Day! said...

Jordan did such a great job. And the boys looked so great in their outfits. I liked Logan's hair. Jordan looks like she's a pro at running the football! If her school has a production of the play, let me know. I'd love to see it.

The Kane Family said...

Wow ... what a weekend. I guess a normal one for us now .. loved seeing Baby Logan ... getting bigger and bigger ..

miss you

caroline