Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a Shock!

Tom and I were enjoying a nice lazy morning in bed. We have not been able to do that in months and months. With Sunday being General Conference he was able to stay home. When I decided to get up I came out and was going to check on the kids. Look who I found on the stair case!!!!. He was right in the middle of it and we have a very tall stair case. I was completely shocked and ran and got him (this pic is a reenactment). I just about died. Then I yelled for Jackson! He is the one that takes him out of the crib and plays with him on his own. Jackson told me the baby was on his big blue blanket upstairs playing with him. Its just that Jackson got a little side tracked playing his playstation and forgot about the baby. Logan has never been on the stairs and does not even know how to crawl yet! It looked like he knew what he was doing. We have far too many staircase stories in our family. Luckily no harm done on this one. Some people tell me that they have invented something called baby gates. I haven't used them yet and I don't think that I will start now.

2 comments:

The Kane Family said...

Someone is watching over your babies ... remember Larson in the bouncy chair??

cdk

Kelly said...

Oh wow! How can that be possible?