Monday, November 16, 2009

Regional Choir

Jordan auditioned for regional choir on Oct. 31st. She found out right before Trick or treating that she made it and was 5th chair. She was very excited. We were excited for her even though in the back of my head I knew what this would all mean for my marathon weekend. Just had to do some more juggling.

Jordan carries a pretty big load but with accomplishments like these, I just have to be proud and help her out as much as possible.

So this past Saturday she was in rehearsals from 7:30 until the 4:30 concert. We took all the boys with us in support of their sister. Can you imagine 3 boys sitting through this concert?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations, Jordan! That's so awesome that she got 5th chair!You should see if she wants to sing in the ward choir. Maybe Mary does too, so they could be together. We need more people for the Sacrament meeting Christmas program choir. I say we, but I mean my husband, since he is the choir director.