Monday, November 16, 2009

Young Women's Excellence Night

This is a night when all the young women and leaders in the Stake get together and show one of the projects that they have been working on.

Jordan's value was Individual Worth
Her project is the one act play that she is currently in at school.

Jordan, Maddie, Darci, and Mary
Jordan and I love our time together in young women's and working towards our Personal Progress medallions. She heard in one of the talks where a Mom and her daughter spend one hour in her room each Sunday with the doors closed and no brothers around. They take this hour and study scriptures together, talk and work on their personal progress. I could tell what Jordan was thinking when she heard this and I hope that she holds me to it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's such a good idea with the personal progress. I like her poster.