Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Morning

7 Very patient kids
Santa found our house!



Jake started the gift opening with a bang
I touch for Jake!
We had agreed that they could open stockings and then have breakfast because there were alot of adults that were there and needed to eat.
Lots of people, Lots of presents.
Must say they were so nice and kind of even orderly in opening their gifts.
Makena and Brewer got lots of American Girl Doll things.
The Coaster for Larson has been so much fun from the second he got it. I think that everyone of the smaller kids (and Jordan) has given it a try. We have all been laughing hysterically with this. I have a video that I am trying to get to work. It is so great! I will keep trying.
So nice with everyone being together and catching up in person!

Jordan scores an I Touch! Made her wait until the end for hers.

Jackson got a ramp to go with his new bike and skateboard. I know, I know, Am I crazy?? Jackson is a little intimidated by it but determined to figure it out. Larson has already had a huge crash off it and agreed that he might need to be 6 years old for it. Jordan is fulfilling her dream of learning to play the guitar. Uncle Chris scored more than 2 points with a new basketball hoop for the kids!

How cool is it to have a friend that knows you and can always get a perfect gift. I could not believe that Caroline got this for me!!! I wasnt even considering it for myself. The Forerunner Garmin Running GPS. I track every run on the computer right down to the elevations up and down, up and down.
The other top gift was Toms brilliant thought to get my old Python boots from HS, that I dearly love as a gift from my Mom, and have them resoled and new heels. A little bit of oil and they are looking pretty good. The thought behind that gift was incredible.

There were so many gifts this morning but the biggest gift of all was having so many of our family members in our home and celebrating this morning together. The memories from this will last forever.

No comments: