Thursday, January 28, 2010

Logans' 2nd Birthday

January 25th
Our little ones have always just had a little family party. We were so happy that Uncle Chris and Colby could join us. He really did not even know it was his birthday.

I went to get a few party decorations and I let him pick it out. Mickeys Playhouse Disney was the theme. I thought he did a good job deciding. Of course, I kept him away from Dora the Explorer because I'm pretty sure he would have picked the girl with pink and orange colors.

We seriously did not get him much as far as presents go. The typical playdough, a book (which was his favorite- it is Mickey and has the sound buttons on the side) A DVD and some rocket balloons. We just had Christmas and that was a far reach trying to come up with gift ideas for a 2 yr old with 3 older siblings.

I was really surprised when Logan pretty much told me, hey lady no pictures tonight. I do not know what he was doing but every time that I tried to take a pic he would start screaming and put his head down or his new pose of hands on the cheeks.

Cake was his favorite part of the day from the time we picked it up at the store. He even tired to blow out the candles.
So Logan is two and the terrible two's started a little early. Hopefully he will get some more words soon and not be as frustrated.
He loves his books and playing outside the most.
He gets very excited when the kids come home from school. He certainly does not understand age at the moment but I'm afraid that we have another Larson, Logan doesn't want to be left out of anything. Kind of hard to go to school when you're only 2.
Logan keeps us all on our toes but one things for sure: We all love him and so thankful he is part of our family.
Happy Birthday Logan!

2 comments:

Shana said...

Happy B-day Logan!!!! Cute party!

Kelly said...

Time flies--it's hard to believe you gave birth two years ago! He's such a handsome little guy. I love your birthday banners.