Monday, January 11, 2010

The Last 4 Fun Days

Bob Bullock Museum
Jake and Jackson got to go hunting with their Uncles
It was very cold and not too many animals but they had a good time.
Larson was too small to go and was very sad but Uncle Chris bought him a hunting jacket like Jacksons and he has worn it 24/7 since!
I look at my 2 older boys wearing their camo and I just think, oh my I have two little Texas hunters.

We managed to get some bags together for the homeless.


A very cold day at Zilker Park but they kids did not seem to mind as they got tons of energy out of them.
Even the gingerbread houses are big in Texas
The State Capital, UT Tower, and they Hyatt
Uncle Chris arranged for a dinner cruise on Lake Austin. The food was good and we had the entire boat to ourselves so the kids could mess around and have fun. We did not spend much time up top as it was very very cold!

No comments: