Saturday, January 16, 2010

Showing Some Sisterly Love



So a while back I was just cleaning in Jordan's room and found this little document under her bed. It was rolled up in scroll form and I took a look.




This is what it said:




Contract




We the people of Jordans room will in effort to maintain this contract to justify justice and tranquility. In the following we conclude that Jordan roberts does not get fair and just rules. Including privacy. Since I have no lock on my door this has to be taken to serious measures. no one except for the following on the VIP list can enter the drama queen's quarters in the west wing. Including my busy schedule and rehearsals for plays no one can enter to do pranks (remember the T-P ing of my room and the fake snake set by Jackson?). So something must be done! As my apprentice Larson does not apply to these rules unless stated by I, Jordan Roberts. I also have valuables that could be misplaced by a certain someone. Anyone who signs this contract is imprinted and established to follow these rules. No exceptions what so ever or they will be directed to certain judgements like saying hello to 20 yeras in the dugeon. this is dependent on the crime committed. I'm almost 12 and deserve to not have brothers and their friends barge into my room holding lightsavers attacking things and sometimes those things is me! These rules apply when I am out of the room, floor, buildng, and if I am lucky enough out of the state. For any questions please contact me, Jordan Roberts. For debates you can meet me in the court room on the 3rd floor. You can visit me in my office during the hours of 10:00-8:30. Thank you. This will honor my rights!
Then at the bottom: There it was: Jackson's signature
That's Ok Jackson: This document is saved and you can pull it out at a certain girls wedding reception.

No comments: