Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jackson Turns 10


It's amazing to us that our boy is 10. This last year has brought so many changes for Jackson. All good! First of all he is gaining on my size. He stands to my nose. Wears a half size bigger shoe, and gaining on my weight. That is so weird to me to think of our little Jackson being as big as me. He has grown so much and maturity is setting in.
He truly has been a great big brother to the other boys and Jackson and Jordan have always been close.
He is still our compassionate one and Logan is so in love with Jackson.
He has found the book bug. He loved reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Loved the movie!
Works hard at school.
Loves basketball
Leggo builder genius
Video game player
Has moved onto Webeloes in cub scouts
LOVES watching Man VS Food with his Dad
Admitted that he was just not that great at baseball and really wanted to try a different path. So this is the first spring season without baseball for Jax since he was 5 years old. We are proud of his maturity and decision that he made on his own.
Jackson shows us glimpses of the man he will be almost everyday.
We love you very much Jackson!


THIS IS IT, our family birthday photo. This cracks me up. It looks like a family that lives in the deep deep outback of Texas. I dont know what to say other than we were at Main Event at the little western shooting gallery. (Notice, Mom does not have a gun in her hand nor am I pretending to have one)


As I walk through the grocery store and wonder why why why does my 2 year old hold up his hands like a gun and shoot the sweet ladies walking by?

After seeing these family pictures I need to stop being so surprised and asking the question of WHY!!!!!



We offered a big party with friends for Jakson but he insisted that he only wanted a family party and (an I-touch). We ended up at Main Event and let them go wild. We all had so much fun. Too much fun: didnt get home until 9:45 on a school night. What kind of parents are we? Jackson quickly opened his presents and off to bed. We didnt even sing or give him his cake.
He went to sleep saying this was the best day and that he loved me!

Happy 10th B-day Jackson!

1 comment:

The Kane Family said...

OK I agree ... your hair looks good!!

cdk