Friday, March 5, 2010

Larson's 6th Birthday

We have had quite a few Spongebob parties in our family


But this was the first time that Spongebob actually came to the party.

Larson really did want a party at a venue that would cost a ton of money and be able to invite his entire kindergarten class. After his big blowout last year and the thoughts of having 20 kids bringing birthday gifts, I was able to guide him towards a nice family party. He chose Spongebob and almost everything was Spongebob related. I really like Spongebob, he only sees the good in life and everybody, kind of like Larson.
Larson was very surprised to see a new real drum set for his birthday.

Larson had family


Larson can get obsessed with things and lately it has been his Dad's ID badge for work. Larson wants one of his own. So these are the pictures for our very own Spongebob ID cards.

I'm a little worried about Larson's pose. If anyone knows that this is a gang related sign please let us know.

Larson had cake

I told him that we would have a great party for him!
Larson had lots of presents

Larson had games

Larson had a pinata filled with lots of fun things

Larson had a great party!

I know that he was so happy and I am glad that we celebrated the way that we did.


Jacksons birthday is only 6 days later so Aunt Char got him an early present! I dont know what to say, she spoils them.

No comments: