Friday, May 7, 2010

Mom and Dad Visit

My Mom and Dad
Pat and John
Pat Pat and Papa
They answer to any of the above

The weather was not so good the entire week they were here but the day before they left the sun popped out and we had lunch at the Oasis. It was so nice sitting at the best table overlooking the lake. We only had Logan so were able to just sit and enjoy.

Added bonus for Logan. The Oasis has a major construction site and we could not pull him away from all of the machinery.

Sunday church: we went to Toms ward so that we could be with him. The kids were exceptionally well behaved even our little monster was tamed for the hour.

Larson demanded attention from Pat Pat and Papa the entire time. He couldn't wait to give them a magic show. Of course he wowed them with his mad magic skills.

During the course of the week, a Quest project was being constructed. Many stops at many stores and then a few more stops. Could not have done this one without all the help. Thank you so much.

As always in our family, we divide and conquer. Pat Pat, came with me and Logan to Larsons t-ball game. Papa went with Jackson to his football game. Larson had an exceptional game and got the game ball. He was so happy that he got it this day for Pat Pat to see.

Char was in town with Tommy and Colby so we all got to be together some.

For me I always love my parents visits but this one was really special. I just felt like it was one conversation after another with each other. I remember one morning, instead of running around and doing the normal routine we just sat on the couch and talked for hours. I need times like this to slow me down. I really enjoyed the talks with my Mom and Dad.

No comments: