Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day Tea with Larson

Larson was so excited about this morning.

Songs, gifts, makeovers, and tea & muffins


It was really a cute and well planned out Mother's Day tea. The kids had been making things all week to give to us. Practiced Mother's Day songs and the big part was a Mommy make over.

Every Mom was such a good sport. I really really came out lucky other than the bright green nail polish that I got to wear for a week. Completely applied by Larson. Some moms had actually lotion as mouse in their hair and some ended up looking like clowns with lip and eye liner all over the place. I was smart and saved my shower for after the event
A flower made by Larson and my beautiful makeover!
Being a Mommy makes me the happiest I could ever be.
I love each of them!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think the nail color looks excellent personally! That noodle necklace rocks!