Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Buddy's Birthday


A very fun dinner out with just me and my man for my birthday. We went to a new restaurant on Lake Travis.
Felt like we were in Italy or Jamaica, maybe a little mix of both.
We had dinner outside overlooking the lake but the inside of the restaurant is really cool.
My birthday is usually low key and yes, one complaint because it gets mixed in with Mother's Day and that happens every year. Maybe I should start celebrating my half birthday. I got lots of fun presents from friends. After my lame complaint, the best part of my birthday was when we celebrated on Mother's Day. I just loved being surrounded by my family....
and seeing this stuff happen all day long.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Kelly said...

Happy birthday to you, Buddy!