Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I cant remember the last time that I actually spent Mother's Day with my Mom.
This was a very special day for me. It was so neat to have my Mom with me all day. I didnt have to send a card this year saying I wish we were together.
The boys crowned me princess for the day. Beautiful, I know!

The best we can do as far as all looking. Still love that they are with their Pat Pat and Pa Pa.
After allllll these years, I'm still the baby. I try to explain that to Logan all the time.
My four!
Mom and I got special Mother's Day cupcakes. The door was covered with all the special cards made for me.
Words can not explain how grateful I am to have this girl. My only girl. She is so wonderful and loves me even with some crazy attributes that I possess and try to impose on her.
I can honestly say that I try to take in all the moments I have with her.
Mamas boy??? Not exactly but pretty darn close. I will say that Im not sure how my baby Jackson has already become a young man. I cant take him down anymore so I dont try. I would get hurt. I can barely beat him in any sport now and Im not half bad for a girl. This kids got potential and Im always pushing him towards that. (whether he likes it or not).
Larson has PERSONALITY! Larson continues to keep me hopping as his Mom. Wants to know what is next and what new thing can he learn. He is what I call my easy kid but actually, in one regard maybe my hardest because I am a 24 hour cruise director for Larson. That job really makes you tired. If my cruise director role is slacking, then he has a great way of making me feel really guilty.
Larson's biggest question in life right now is: What will I be when I grow up?? Larson, we all wonder that.
Logan, our #4. Feel so blessed to have him. Never thought that it would happen but it did and with his arrival, I have been humbled many times as a mother. I thought I had it all figured out. The thing is, Logan is the one that has it figured out. He is the baby and he knows it. He has 3 older siblings that move to his every desire. I have to admit that I cant resist his cute and cuddly teddy bear attributes.
Being a Mom of four brings so much to my life. Its not all easy but it is ALL GOOD!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You're a fantastic mother, Buddy. Your kids are just great too. Happy Mother's Day! It's nice that your mom and you got to celebrate together.