Friday, August 19, 2011

Juliana

Meet Juliana or Jules, Pat Pat and Papa's new baby.
We were raised with Golden Retrievers, in fact it is the only breed of dog our family has had.
Nothing is cuter than a Golden puppy as far as I am concerned.
It was a little crazy throwing a new puppy into the mix when there were so many people and things going on. I am so glad that they picked her up while we were there so we could all play and love on her!
So Cute! Jules would get so tired and head to the cool tile for a nap.
I have always loved Golden's. Got very close to getting one of my own while I was in college. Luckily, my smart sister, Char was able to talk me out of it. Just wasn't the right time in my life.
Then kids came along and I still have not been able to find that right time.
My kids would do anything to have one of these live at our house.
Twins!
Jackson thinks he should use this on his election posters for student council.
Jackson Roberts- puppy lover!
Vote for me, I love puppies.
He thinks that will get enough of the girl votes to win.
It was so much fun being with Jules for the week. They grow fast and the next time we see her she will be a big dog.

2 comments:

Chris Roberts said...

Jackson knows how to impress the ladies!!!

Chris Roberts said...

Jackson knows how to impress the girls!!!