Thursday, August 11, 2011

Papa's Tractor

I can remember when this was one of Jordan and Jackson's favorite things to do. Now it is Larson and Logan's turn.

Logan would ask for the tractor every day. Sometimes Juliana got to go along for the ride.
and sometimes Logan had to be driving by himself.
There certainly is enough room to ride around on the farm. This is where my friends and I would ride our horses. I went to a city High School out of my district. My house was a popular one with the kids, being out in the country.
When we pulled up to a Home Depot they have all their little tractors out front and Logan yells "Papa"!

2 comments:

Taylor Morgan said...

where is this?! reminds me of my grandparents house in nebraska. hope your summer is going well!

Buddy Roberts said...

This is at my parents house in NC where I grew up. Its very beautiful there. Love taking the kids there to see what it was like when I was little.