Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tyler Jean Debruin

Could not wait to get to meet Tyler and just love on her. Its amazing that just about one year after Zane and Ben were born and shortly taken back to live with their Heavenly Father, Tyler is here in our arms.
My sister, a Grandma. Now that's weird for me but she is loving her new calling in life.
Tyler is the most cuddly baby.
Aunt Buddy loves all the rolls. I cant stop squeezing and loving!
Love seeing my sister with her grand baby.



She was literally manhandled by many different people for the week and she was sooooo good.

We went swimming one afternoon and Tyler just floated in the water so happy for the entire time. She is such a doll.
Baby cereal for the first time!
Tyler is like a little Eskimo to me. Brain said she reminded him of the baby in IceAge. I have to agree with that. I was 12 when Ashley was born and I was very close to her. I remember everything about her. Now she has a little clone! She really does look like Ashley but it is very easy for me to see Brian. Sometimes she looks just like her Dad. All I know is this baby girl is loved by her Mom and Dad so much and all of us. Ashley went through more than anyone I know to be holding this little girl in her arms. So happy for them and I was so sad when I had to kiss her goodbye.
I will be looking at the blog and hearing about how fast you are growing up Tyler.
Cant wait to see you again soon.

No comments: