Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Cake Boss Wanna Be

The Cake Boss has become a favorite TV show at our house. He's amazing!
Last Christmas Jordan asked for a fondant kit and Santa did not get it. So for her birthday, 6 months later, it reappeared on her list. That must mean it is something that she really would like to have. So she got a fondant kit for her birthday. One problem, it did not come with Fondant. It took us another 3 months to get that part of it.
Jordan had one day free before school started and she was going to make a cake. I had to go out and buy ingredients for it. OK, have fun Jo and make your cake.
5 hours later and I'm not joking!
I was so surprised at the cake she made for her first attempt.
I don't think that I gave her enough credit for her cake baking skills.
The boys were so happy that she made the cake. They knew there would be cake eating at the Roberts house!
Good job Jordan, I mean cake boss.

3 comments:

Texas Dimons said...

I think she's found her calling...my bday is in November Jordan! Looks amazing!

Tracey said...

That is awesome. She should make a wedding cake for that wedding she is attending in November. :)

Buddy Roberts said...

Tracey, you just made me laugh. SSSSHHH, no one knows she will be attending that wedding at least at VHS!