Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Logan Rides the Bus


This is Logan waiting for the bus! Yes, he is waiting for a school bus to come and take him away from his Mommy! I can not believe that I have put my 3 year old on a bus. It was something that I wouldnt have even considered at the end of last year but things change. As I was driving him far away to his speech class and trying to figure out how to fit the 6 hours a week in, it just came to me that I needed to reconsider the bus. It took me about 2 weeks to decide on it but it was what was best for our family given the heavy schedule that we carry with 4 schools and Logan's speech school also.
Here's the best part: He LOVES the bus as does his brothers. He goes out 30 minutes before just waiting. He got right on and I had to make him kiss me goodbye. He is only 1 of 2 boys that rides. It has AC on board and they have their own little built in car seats. He has toys around him and a personal assistant to meet any of his needs as he goes to school.
Logan has already learned that he has school days that he rides in the car and speech class that he takes the bus. Obviously, the first day of kindergarten will not be very hard for me.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Way to go Logan... and Buddy. It sure makes things simpler.