Friday, May 25, 2012

Buddy's Birthday

Started my day with an early morning run and this is what I came back to.  Jordan set her alarm and had my letters and breakfast waiting.
The funny thing about this is that the night before Jordan and I were up late watching TV.  When we were done I was sitting on the couch blogging.  She did ask a couple of times if I was going to bed.  I did not even think for one second that she wanted me to go to bed so she could decorate.   Poor thing, she gets up early enough as it is.

I had some of the most thoughtful gifts given to me from friends:
small but they all proved to me that they know me so well.
Heres the list:
cords for my kindle
car charger for my phone
yoga shorts & towel
tons of new running socks
itunes card
McDonalds gift cards from a couple friends

Logan must have grabbed the yoga shorts and put them on.  We turn around and see him meditating as he often does.  We were all laughing, picture can not show this very well.

Ok, so I got a couple of gifts that werent so little:
a silhouette Cameo cutting machine and 
European Cruise in July with my sister.

The boys went hunting on my actual birthday which was fine with me.  I got to have some girl time and then spend the weekend with the boys.
They brought me these wildflowers back.
My boys were off hunting and tromping around in fields to bring me back flowers!


Girls night out consisted of Tracy, Tracey, Jordan, little Dannelly, and myself.
So grateful for all these girls!


They bring so much laughter and happiness to my life.
I truely had such a wonderful birthday weekend.
Tom and I went to Fogo for dinner by ourselves on Saturday night.
I was showered with love from my family the entire weekend.
I felt very special.
Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: