Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dannelly Lynn Hanson

Dannelly Lynn Hanson
March 26th, 2012
Texas Born
I have to say that this is the first little baby that I have held since my 4 year old was a baby.  (I love on our baby Tyler but thats kind of hard to do so long distance.)
I anticipated holding Elly for a few months before she arrived.
For so many years, I wanted another baby but once I had 4, knew I was done and just admired babies from afar.  Not with this one.  I grab her every chance that I get.
Jordan and her practically new born sister.
So happy for the Hanson family!
I remember just having Jordan and Jackson and how much fun it was to watch them together.
Tracey, the good news is, 12 years later and it is still fun!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

AWWW! She made it on the blog! I'm so glad Elly has an extra mom and sister!