Thursday, May 10, 2012

Youth Conference 2012

 So excited for it all to begin.
Amazing weekend ahead for these girls:
Mary, Jordan, and Karina
 Amazing group of kids to hang out with all weekend.
All kind of games and relays.
Devotionals
Bonding time
 Sleepovers
Scriptures on their phones
 Dances
 Good Friends!

 Boys getting ready for the retro dance.

So glad that I am a Youth leader and to be able to chaperon this weekend.  Its not that I'm hanging out with Jordan.  I think she tried to keep distance at all times but I was able to experience this weekend.
I am so thankful for church and the programs that they have for these teenagers.  It doesnt make Tom and I feel like we are doing this alone.  Leaders all around helping build these kids into incredible adults.
It is a perfect environment for learning about the gospel, being with their peers, making relationships stronger, and having so much fun all wrapped up into one weekend that they call Youth Conference.
Everyone is looking forward to EFY this summer.  They say it is even 10 times better than Youth Conference.

No comments: