Monday, May 7, 2012

Easter 2012

 Scared little bunny...
 sad little bunny...
 Happy bunny!!!
Easter is on its way
 Larson is pretty secure in his confidence to wear bunny ears to soccer.
 Still able to get all 4 to dye eggs.  Honestly Logan had the prettiest egg and he did it all by himself.  
Jackson loves boiled eggs so I think he was just excited to think about all of them ready in the fridge.
 Easter Bunny leaving a trail after delivering the goods.

 It's easy to fill baskets when the bunny can add useful things they use daily.
 Jordan is our peep lover especially when they are purple.
 Jordan and I really enjoyed making the Easter decorations this year.  I think that it took four years of me getting use to having 4 kids.  Now the baby is 4 and things are just getting easier in the respect of we really dont have a baby any more.  I just have desire back to do fun parties and decorations.  I have Jordan to help me always and we have fun together doing it.
 Larson came right down stairs and loved the dining room.
Jackson said, nice job Mom.  This looks great.
Tom wanted to know when the antlers can go back on the table.
 Jordan made these adorable bird nest for her Sunday school class.
 For some reason, just like the decorating, I really wanted to do some of the fun cooking that I use to do for Easter dinner.   It was neat to be able to teach Jordan some of these little tricks.  Her chocolate mousse cups turned out pretty good but she just thought it was so cool making them.  I actually enjoyed being in the kitchen.
The food was so good.
Easter dinner was a success!
 Egg hunt
Easy to convince all to participate when money filled eggs are involved.
 Jordan sang a solo in church.
Jesus is No Ordinary Man
It was a beautiful part to the sacrament meeting.
 Tina and Chris were with us


 And here is a very ugly Easter cake.
Ok, so Tom wanted some cake and this one was 7 dollars at the checkout.
They just brought out all the Easter goodies from the bakery and was just trying to get rid of it all.

I think my kids were responsible for terrorizing this Easter Bunny.
There was a lot of commotion up stairs but I had nothing to do with it.
I was in the kitchen doing the dishes.
Today was a wonderful day.
It just seemed to be real relaxed even though I was working hard all day.
A wonderful day spent with family from the moment we woke up and headed to church until we fell in bed that night.

No comments: