Monday, June 30, 2008

Boys, Bubbles, Bathtub

I had no objections to Larsons request for a bubble bath. You can only imagine how dirty we all were from the weekend. You just have to "de- sea world " everyone. Jackson quickly wanted to jump in too!
Very quickly, the boys started to get wild, Imagine that??

At this point the entire family was in the bathroom, laughing at the bubble boys having a bubble fight. Could not take pictures because too many body parts were showing but there were bubbles all over the bathroom and I was laughing so hard that I didn't even stop them. It was straight to the shower after this one.

1 comment:

It's Been a Day! said...

i love that kids can be entertained with the most simple of things. As long as my bubble bath doesn't turn into a family event, I'm all for a little family fun.