Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CFA- Level II studying DONE!

This past Saturday, Tom had the privilege of taking a 6 hour CFA exam. This is a level 2 of 3 that he had been studying for since January. About a total of 250 hours. This as we had a newborn and of course, his full time job. I was what you would call a "CFA widow" for the past 5 months. We are so proud of him for all that he put into this Exam. Results will not be until August so for now you say that you did your best and hope for the best. Until then, we will be enjoying our summer having Dad back in our presence.
Friday night Tom got home and we had posters hanging everywhere in the kitchen for Dad. I took the kids and went to the pool for the night so that Tom could have a quiet house to prepare for the mornings exam.
This personally, was my favorite poster. I wrote quotes that the kids had said during this long time of studying. Tom took this one into his office on Monday.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Buddy, you're the queen of making cute signs for your loved ones. I love it! I read your other posts too, your family is so cute. Congratulations to Tom on all the hard work, being the good provider for you and the kids.

It's Been a Day! said...

Way to go, Tom, and way to go Buddy for being the single mom. Brent did the same thing when he took the GMAT. Lots of after work studying, saturday practice test. He took it 3 times and I felt like i had been abandoned each time! I'm glad you get your husband and dad back!

City to Suburbs said...

Did he pass? I'm going through this now. And it can be so hard some days! P

Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute said...

All the best for your exam. This is an inspirational blog to prepare for CFA level 2