Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Schools Out- Summers Here!




With graduation behind them, they had a great last 1/2 day at school signing yearbooks and field day. The girls were so excited to be officially done with school and were off to a nice lunch with Mrs. Gama. Unfortunately, I missed the 5th graders breaking the ribbon and running out of the school for the last time. The time that I was given was 11:00 bell but I think that the teachers could not wait to start their summer and started letting kids go at 10:00.

Oh well, Mrs. Gama was crying because she saw them run out of school and I was crying because I did not see them run out of school!

Jackson choose to ride the bus home from his last day. The bus driver gave them Root Beer to make a float??? Jackson was not stoked about that so he gave his to Larson who thought he was just given a million dollars by his reaction. I'm glad that Jackson didn't have a real nice shirt on as apparently the cool thing to do is have everyone sign your shirt the last day. It is hard to see but everyone signed it!

So now we are onto Summer Break! Lots of activities, swimming, and our trip to Hilton Head all awaits. I cant wait for all the fun but still I wonder how many times I will hear the words, "I'm bored, I'm hungry, and What are we doing next????

1 comment:

It's Been a Day! said...

school's out for the summer! The last day of school is always so much. And I'm so jealous of your summer plans. If your kids ever get bored, I'll take their place!!