Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Katie

Today Katie flies back to Florida. We were so glad that she was able to come and spend time here with us. Thank you Sean and Caroline. Now the girls know what it is like to be a movie star and have the paparazzi following you around. Sean she is still a Miami Hurricane but she needed some burnt orange on while she was here.

This is a fun age for the girls to be at. They loved doing things that were more "grown up" but I would hear them in Jordans room just cracking up laughing about silly things.
Katie put Jordan in the "Will it fit?" compartment at the airport to see if Jordan could be her carry on.
The good news is that we will be at their house in two weeks!

I love looking back at some old photos so I have included some. This was 3 years ago in Celebration. Katie lives in Celebration, Florida which is actually on Disney property. Going to Disney is just another fun day for her. She will be at Magic Kingdom tomorrow with her family. Jordan does not understand why we do not live there!
We will be celebrating 4th of July with them this year in Celebration.


I am guessing that this was 2 summers ago on Hilton Head. Caroline correct me if I am wrong. This is a good one. Magic Kingdom with 4 kids less than today!
I think that Jackson was 2 here so Jordan was 5 and Kate 4.

1 comment:

Conni said...

You guys look like you had a blast while she was here. I love this last picture of the little ones. They are sooooooooo cute!