Monday, June 15, 2009

6 months- not bad

Well, I knew the day would come but I have to give Larson allot of credit for making it this long. He has never once played his drums without checking first that the baby was not sleeping. I just heard him going to town on the drums and knew within seconds that Logan would be awake. I just hope that was not too traumatizing to wake up to. The drums are only one room from Logans. Larson quickly ran down in a panic and of course told me the sad story. At least I could reply, its OK Lars, we need to get going to the airport anyway. He said he was sorry and would never do it again. He is such a good boy.

Another quick Larson story. Yesterday at church, I came around the corner to see Larson with the primary president. He was out there trying to recite an Article of Faith from memory. This is something that is required of the 8-12 year olds to get their Faith in God award. Larson never once mentioned this to me but he is just a determined kid that he is not going to be left out.

No comments: