Friday, June 19, 2009

Mom/daughter Pedicures

Young Womans was at Sis. Graffs house this Wednesday. Jordan has not been able to attend mutual since she got in due to her musical. She was very excited. I do not know how excited she was to be touching her Mothers feet. I dont know how excited I was to have her painting my toes. It had nothing to do with the bright purple color- I quite like that- it was all about the application. I am still wearing it out of love!!
It was so nice to just be with Jordan and enjoy a night together. Thank you Tracy- you are so much fun. It is crazy for me to see Jordan in with a group of girls that age goes to 18! She is the baby in there!

1 comment:

It's Been a Day! said...

it was fun to have you there. it's going to be fun to have jordan in yw! any chance a mom gets to get a pedicure from her daughter is a chance we should all take! it was a fun night i think as well!!