Friday, June 12, 2009

Jake at 6 Flags

This is one of our big summer hang outs.
I spent most of the day with just Larson and Logan. The 3 older would go on "extreme" rides and check back in with me.
We took a mid day break at the water park and that was perfect!
It was different for me to have Larson be one of the "little kids". I am so use to him being with the older two. Surprisingly enough he was just having such a good time that he did not even care.


Thanks to the big souvenir cup, way too much soda was consumed. It was very hot and we had our cousin with us to I thought a special treat instead of just water. I learned my lesson. I was taking Larson to the bathroom every 30 minutes and the baby only took a 20 min. nap the entire day. Next time, its water! Sorry Kids!


This was a perfect day. Everyone had so much fun! They are trying to talk us into it again before Jake goes home.

2 comments:

Hildie said...

I have never been to Six Flags. I always end up staying home doing baby duty. Lame.

The Greer Gang said...

Oh my, does Logan have a nanny too??!! We have nanny addication at our house - mostly Emma Kate. I think she might love hers as much as Matthew did!