Wednesday, June 10, 2009

With Jake at the Lake

Jordan and Jake in Tucson in 2003.

On Saturday, we had our Cousin Jake fly in from Tuscan to stay a week with us. Our kids were really excited about having him. Uncle Chris took Jake hunting Sunday night and I think I can say that was a success since Jake shot at two wild pigs. We have been swimming, hiking, and just hanging out.

Tonight was family night with Uncle Chris out on the lake.


Swimming at Uncle Chris' Cove




Dinner at the Hula Hut. This is always fun and festive but with 5 kids and hungry adults a 45 minute wait was a little long. We actually ended dinner with Larson sleeping and Jordan got sick. Hopefully she will feel better in the morning.

Thank You Uncle Chris for a fun time at the lake.

3 comments:

Conni said...

Awwww, I'm so missing the lake right now. Looks so fun! I love the new picture of Logan on the side bar. Super-cute little guy!

Conni said...

Wait, How is it you are in the water and your hair isn't wet? Looking good sista~

The Roberts said...

I was seriously only in the water for a very short time just becuase I was doing Logan duty. I just did not go under all the way. The back of it was wet!